Due to an expected schedule whack out, I didn't get to go on my morning jog yesterday. I've been on an exercise roll lately, so I decided after the boys went to bed, I'd do an alternative form of exercise. I asked Ryan if he wanted to do a Kinect workout with me (now, get your mind outta the gutter!) He quickly opted for hunting instead, thinking I wanted to do the Zumba dance game. Um, no. I've done the Zumba tape enough (once) to know that I won't do it in front of the hubs. Here are a few reasons why:
- I'm a total klutz! Just when I start to feel like I'm sort of in the groove and might look kind of coordinated, they change to some new ungodly move and I'm totally lost again.
- When I caught the boys spying on me from their bedroom, they got in BIG TIME trouble--not because they should be sleeping, but because NO ONE needs to see me flopping around like a freshly caught fish.
- I sweat like a pig! The girl on the screen is rockin' her hotness in a hoodie, those cute knicker sweats, and a jaunty cab driver hat. I would have ended up in my skivies if it weren't for my unhealthy fear of peeping Toms and web cam hackers.
- The "encouraging comments"from the game aren't so encouraging. "Move those hips?!" I can't even get my FEET to do what hers are doing. The hips are on a whole other level!
- If Ryan sees me like this, he may never want to kinect with me again!