Calvin used to call them “croutacos” and Max will go on a hunger strike until he gets more of these babies. I like them because they’re dirt cheap and super yummy!
- 8 pieces of bread
- ¼ c. olive oil
- Herbs and spices
- Parmesan cheese
1) Mix oil and spices and brush onto both sides of bread.
2) Stack and cut bread into cubes.
3) Shake with parmesan cheese in a bag or bowl.
4) Spread on a cookie sheet and bake at 300 degrees until dry and crisp, about 30-45 mn.
5) Cool and store in an airtight container. Ours are in a cute jar!