1) I made a walk sound boring so that Reed and Calvin would decide to stay home with Daddy and I could just take Max, who doesn't talk nonstop and want to brake for every puddle.
2) I was obviously happy to learn that Calvin had kicked out Reed's stubborn front tooth (it was so hanging by a thread that it had turned black) on the trampoline while I was gone.
3) When Max asked me to jump with him on the trampoline, I told him no because I was enjoying high speed Internet.
4) We ate cereal for supper tonight (sugary stuff -- like Colonel Crunchberries)
5) It was 7:30 p.m. when we started supper. Bedtime is 8:00.
6) I called daddy a "buttface" repeatedly in a sing-song voice because he was bragging about getting out of school a week earlier than the rest of the family.
7) I reminded the bigguns of a funny, yet inappropriate thing that Calvin did last summer.
8) Laughed at the "butt toot" contest that naturally followed. Potty humor runs deep here.
9) I thought the day was perfect.