Thursday, June 28, 2012

The ups and downs of summer

What I love about summer:
-          Garden veggies
-          Blackberry walks, followed by making cobbler with the boys
-          Apple “cris” with our own apples
-          Staying up late blog-stalking random people
-          Sleeping in (sort of)
-          All my brown boys
-          My brown man!
-          Swimming at the neighbor’s pool
-          Reading a copious amount of books to the boys
-          School at home
-          P.E. at home
-          T-ball
-          I get to be with my whole family 24/7 for 90 days


What I’m not so crazy about this summer:
-          So much time; so little of it for me
-          Even though I have much more time to clean, my house is a constant wreck!
-          Ticks
-          Flies
-          Wearing shorts and/or swimming suits in public
-          Attempting to corral and muzzle Max at story hour
-          Chasing Max off of the T-ball field
-          Dial-up Internet (snore)
-          Sibling rivalry
-          I am with my whole family 24/7 for 90 days

No comments: